Housing Support

As soon as you feel worried about making rent payments or being a good neighbour you should speak to your worker. The sooner we begin supporting you the easier it will be to get on top of things. You can ask Housing for support for anything relating to tenancy sustainment. If you are worried about budgeting you can speak to Welfare Reform via welfare.reform@sutton.gov.uk