Welfare Benefits

Are you in rent arrears and or council tax arrears?

Do you need help with your benefits? We may be able to help!

We may be able to help!

We can offer help and support regarding the following:

Benefit Maximisation - ensuring that you’re getting all the benefits you’re entitled to.

Housing - assistance with tenancy sustainment / help with rent arrears issues"

Personal Budgeting Support - advice and skills surrounding budgeting and how to make your money go further.

Low-Level Debt Advice - contacting creditors and advice on setting up affordable payment plans to ensure you stay on top of your finances.

High-Level Debt Aid - sign-posting to experts who can assist with larger debts.

Employment Support -  signpost to available employment support in the borough

Financial Support – financial support for rent arrears and council tax arrears that you may be entitled to.

Please contact Welfare Reform Outreach –


020 8770 6022


 Helpful Links

Money Advice Service Budget Planner

Benefit Entitlement Checker 



Useful Links