Free Gym Membership
Who is Eligible?
- All Looked After Children Aged 11 and over are eligible for an Everyone Active gym membership.
How do I apply for membership?
- Everyone Active is run in partnership with the London Borough of Sutton which provides a Looked After Children Scheme that allows free memberships for children in care and their carers or siblings (max 2) so they are able to live a fit and healthy lifestyle.
- If you would like to request a membership please contact your Social Worker, Personal Advisor or Virtual School Worker and they will make the request for you.
- Applicants will be notified by Everyone Active as soon as their membership has been approved.
- Gym Memberships needs to be renewed annually.
What Gyms can I attend?
- Westcroft Gym - Carshalton
- Phoenix Centre - Roundshaw Wallington
- Cheam Leisure Centre - Cheam
- David Weir Leisure Centre - Sutton Arena